9 Sentences for 9 Pictures

Thursday, February 17, 2011 | |

After my first dining at VIPS I thought it was overpriced, but moreover the food tasted too bland. The nachos were really nice but I can't remember whether we finished them or not because they were just too spicy. I like having a pho restaurant just 100 meters down the road, though I do miss the pho at Toronto Chinatown. Apparently, 'Metro' is an international-based organization with global distributions available in local languages. There is absolutely no photo or filming allowed in the Seoul Arts Center auditorium! Jaggermeister shots served in fun test tubes alongside the deadly nachos mentioned earlier; I say down with 'em! The gondola rides at Yongpyong Ski Resort took 20-minutes to get the peak alone. Yikes! I took a shot of the all-too-familiar KTX that I take at least a couple dozen times a year. I was at Daejeon waiting for someone when I noticed there was a path through the tree garden in the middle of a busy city center.

1 comments:

Eleonora said...

Daejeon... hmmm... sounds familiar :)

lemme know if you will be coming again,,,