Window

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 | |


Greetings. This is my blog. I'm Issac and the intention and the design of this blog give priority to photos and pictures over words. But that's not to say the blog will be a senseless visual monologue. Rather than flooding the page with photos all the time, I will write often and strive to explore on the various themes of life such as love, death, joy, beauty, tension, emotions, compassion, empathy, architecture, psychology, cinematography, music, art, and religion. It is essentially an open grounds for any idea, thought, or belief. The limitless boundaries set on the nature of topics, however, does not come without a caution. Some entries will be consequentially be more expressive, eloquent, and empathetic than others. Some will be much more light-hearted, fun, and pleasurable. But this paradoxical duality is something I've come to enjoy and cherish, so I hope you enjoy reading my blog just as much as I enjoy writing them, and please write me a comment if you're compelled to.

0 comments: